ponedjeljak, 2. siječnja 2012.

FACETOFACE Magazine: Interview

Hi all!

My interview for FACETOFACE Magazine is out, half in English, half in Bosnian.


FACETOFACE Magazine is the first online magazine in Bosnia and Herzegovina that offers information through
interactive articles and multimedia content.

Watch! Listen! Read! Get informed in every way!
http://www.facetofacemag.com/



How would you describe your style? Is there a certain era you focus on?
Ever since I was a child, I have wanted to look like the actresses of old Hollywood. I watched black and white movies and my favorite childhood TV show was „The Munsters“. I was fascinated by Marilyn Munster, the sweet, glamorous girl I always wanted to look like. That's where part of my stage name comes from, and it perfectly suits my personality. I have bookshelves full of old family photo albums, and I was always fascinated by the woman in those photos. I love to wear every piece of clothes from the 1920's to late 1950's and my great inspiration for my look is a working wartime lady.


Style icon that inspires you?
When people talk about vintage style icons, a few obvious names come immediately to mind: Louise Brooks with her trademark black helmet of hair, the ultimate 1920s flapper; Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, the epitome of 1950s elegance; Jean Shrimpton and her work with David Bailey, defining mod style in the 60s; Twiggy bringing thin to the forefront in the 60s and 70s. These women defined entire eras in fashion. But while I admire the prevalence of iconography, I’ve always found inspiration in someone else: Legendary silver screen star Elizabeth Taylor. Fur, pearls, eyeliner and bright red lipstick. That's it!

All my love,
Idda

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar